Monday, July 7, 2008

Faith

Prayer is the key to heaven,
But faith unlocks the door.
Words are so easily spoken;
Prayer without faith is like a boat without an oar.”

How faith when you speak to the Master.
That's all He asks you for;
Prayer is the key to heaven,
But faith unlocks the door. ”
Written by: Samuel T. Scott & Robert L. Sande
Copyright 1955 Duchess Music Corp.

I’ve been singing this song in my mind all day. I can’t imagine what I would do without faith. How would I begin each day? What do people do that don’t have faith? Where do they find their strength to face each day?

Today was one those days that I relied on my faith a lot. It is so hard to go back to work after being off for three days. I had training this afternoon on the new state computer system – yuck! There was also a little bit of “drama” with some of the people attending the class. I can’t stand drama. This was not the place or time to be acting silly! I’ve got to admit that I actually learned a lot today. Now maybe I will not be so lost that I embarrass myself when the new system starts! I hope the rest of my week is better than today – I’m sure it will be!

I took this picture several months ago when I took the pictures for this post.

Hope you have great rest of the week – I know I will – no matter what!

Lesa

No comments: